???????????e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1????2????3????4????5????6????7????8???9???10
????11????12????13????14????15????16????17?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????All???Layouts? ???? ????????????????My pYzam? | ?My Profile? | ?Settings??? ?You have new aler BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I appreciate you! aka ~Overhead assignment~

I appreciate the person that you are, and will forever remain. Through the times that I just see blankets of despair, you show me the light and a solution to the problem. In my times of weakness you reveal an unknown strength within me I didn’t know I contained. I am a better person because of you, and you have created such an impact on my life. You didn’t try to help me, but you encouraged me to help myself, and I am forever grateful, I appreciate you. You’re reliable and trustworthy, and I couldn’t ask for a better companion. I appreciate you for who you are, and the person you will forever remain.

1 comments:

mbrown8625 said...

more repetition!!! you only use it at the end. and the tone should convey it...you shouldn't have to literally state it.