???????????e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1????2????3????4????5????6????7????8???9???10
????11????12????13????14????15????16????17?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????All???Layouts? ???? ????????????????My pYzam? | ?My Profile? | ?Settings??? ?You have new aler BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

BLOG ON MS.BROWNS BLOGGING

Ok I have decided to blog about Ms. Brown's blogging. Where are the blogs?!?!?! I don't know about anyone else, but I have the attention span of a 4 year old, and the memory capcacity of a 70 year old, with very selective hearing. So it's needless to say that I need those blog postings.
=( If anyone else feels this way blog about her blogging, and we'll see if that changes everything. Ms. Brown we love you dearly and everything, but to put it nicely...you're slipping up...I NEED THOSE BLOGS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im Glad you said that cuz i really, like really need to know what exactly to do with this kate chopin biography. i know what to do but how to do it is another story completely!!!!!!! I need dem blogs!!!!! lol

My Blog said...

Lol! attention span of a four year and memory capacity of a 70 year old thats funny. but seriously ms. brown is slipping up. im completely lost about what to do so im going to just wing it.